I missed this outlet! I cannot believe it has been MONTHS Since my last post! I am going to start fresh. STARTING with Sunday Funday! This will be a weekly post just listing random fun things going on I want to share, so here goes!
1. Ulta is having the 21 days of beauty event. This includes CRAZY amounts of deals!
2. Someone used my BIRCHBOX referral link. A stranger. This is the FIRST time ever, its amazing. I love whoever she is! Also birchbox is having a KILLER deal, if you sign up now on a month to month basis you can get 100 points using the code BB100 which is basically like saying Try birchbox this month, get 100 points which is $10 to spend in the shop, then review the products this month, AND next month for another $10 to spend. And come mid April, spend that $20 on WHATEVER you want in the shop! So its truly two free months! and you can use my link if you want! ;-)
3. I ordered my first box from Quarterly Co. The Nina Garcia one..we shall see if its worth the $100 I dropped!
4. I am getting people (My students) into subscription boxes! Already like four of them have ipsy. LOVE it. Haha :-) Addicted!
5. Glossybox looks good this month, but its my LAST month and I honestly don't think I am going to stay with it. I just have SO much stuff... that I cannot possibly use!
6. Ebay is my new friend. The past year of BOXES are taking over my life, i need to cleanse some of the unused stuff!
7. I am going to do a Year in Review of boxes. I started in January of 2013 so Its been about a year since I went NUTS (Feb and March started my CRAZYNESS) I think people would like to see what a year of BB , Ipsy, Glossybox, Popsugar, etc gets you. I will break down cost, etc. My favorites and least favorites all in one post *per box*. :-)
You ever have a dream...and wake up from it in the middle of a good part? And try SO hard to go back to sleep, but you can't? This happened this morning to me. Then my dog shit on the floor and I had to clean it, then 10 minutes late my sisters dog pooped inside too....I cleaned it. Then I headed to work, and stopped for coffee and had to wait 10 minutes while they forgot about me... Then later on chipotle ran out of Burritos! WHY DID I WAKE UP!? Lol. One of those days! :-) Still trying to smile but... hahah
I am debating a trip home to a sorority formal. I was going to go last year but couldn't because of other family obligations that came up. Its in NJ, but I can get a free plane ride with points. (If you don't have a points credit card, GET ONE! Its free stuff if you can control yourself and only spend what you make and have)
I cleaned out my closet this past week and have So much stuff to donate. Where should I do it...we have goodwill, salvation army, and random drop boxes all around here. I just don't know the best place to actually give it too? Lots of random Tshirts, and some dress shirts that no longer fit.
And so that's my Sunday Funday!