Posting has obviously been MIA lately. Sorry about that to anyone who DOES read this! I have had THREE trainees at work (They are flown to me to learn on-site) AND I threw my best friends bridal shower last month (a smashing success) but it was in NJ, and I Live in South Carolina now. My baby sister (22?) has also decided she and her boyfriend may be coming to live with me! CRAZYNESS.
But that is not something anyone cares about. Lets talk about July.... I figure I can post pictures of this stuff when i get it, and you know...NOTHING. Or I can post about things after the fact, once I have tried, and used items, and lets see what top ten things I even remember about July! This way if you don't have subs (Or are thinking about getting them) but want these products you have my thoughts, or if you wanna see if anyone actually uses the shit from the boxes, at least you know I use some of it!
1. Bzzagent. This is the COOLEST site ever. Sign up. Fill out Surveys. Send me free stuff. I talk about it! Shit, i coupon, and buy boxes, pay for shit and talk about it. So THANKS Bzzagent for giving me the stuff for FREE at least! This past month I got the new Special K oatmeal cups. With nuts and like cranberries to mix in. SO GOOD! They are the special K Nourish items. DELICIOUS TRY THEM! Except the lemon bar, i heard bad things and dont like lemon, So i didnt eat that! (sorry!)
2. Ipsy BH Cosmetics Pallettee/Eye Shadow Samples- The brown color is awesome. It looks SOO Good wet, as a shadow under fun colors. LOVE It. Not much color payoff dry but wet they are good!
3. Birchbox the Balm INstain in Swiss Dot- I don't even LIKE Blush and this bad boy is awesome! So cute! It looks nice, without being like BAM I layered on concealer to look pale, and then blush to look alive (does anyone else kind of find this funny? lets hide the pink of my skin, to add pink later?) Well even I want to use this daily, so thats awesome! It feels amazinly silky and smooth!
4. ButterLondon Nailpolish- This came in my Allure Summer box (Months ago! sigh!) but I used it for the first time on vacation, and I understand the love for Butter London. My first thought was who pays that much for a nailpolish and I was planning on ebaying that shit. However it goes on so smooth, easy, man all I can think is how Bon-Bons made me misunderstand makeup! (the 88 cent goodies from walmart? anyone else remember these)
5. Whish Hand Lotion in Orange Cream- Creamsicle scented Whish. I have said enough. only at Nordstrom (On sale for $24 for a three pack of body butter, shave cream, and body wash...I still have to bite the bullet on this)
6. Violet Oasis Hand Cream- birchbox sampled and purchased the full size! I used ALL my birchbox points this month for $35 lotion (dont worry, I used a coupon, points, got a free you pick two, AND the pouch that was free!) and I love it more than ever. I did not love that it came unsealed, but Birchbox told me thats normal so I guess its ok. It smells heavenly so... yum
7. Crunchy cookie Chips- Popsugar Must have- OMG OMG GET SOME OF THESE. they sell them at Whole Foods in Big Bags, my store was out when I went looking. Sad day for me, but these rock
8. Mightly Leaf Tea- Popsugar Must have- Man last months popsugar was on FIRE in the food department. SO GOOD! I made it like last week, and made two packets in two days, guzzled that tea down. I tried finding more (mighty leaf tea IS on sale at World Market but I couldn't find the Iced Kind) I am trying to hoard the other two tea bags...or trade for some.... :-) Anyone wanna pass theirs along? I will be your best friend forever! (and EVER)
9. Popsugar ice Cube Tray- this giant ice cube tray is amazing. It makes the best ice cubes for my dogs Kong toy. hahah i know that's not what its for, but its worth more to keep my puppy happy than to keep my drinks cold!
10. Sephora Samples/Sephora Flash- since i signed up for Sephora flash for free shipping for a year I have gotten SO many small orders ( with three free samples) and i LOVE It. Shampoo and conditioner samples, perfume samples, mascara samples. Great stuff! Its been awesome. I love getting mail, so a few $$ to get a nice package from Sephora is a WIN in my book!
Thats how my July went down. How did everyone else fair? what was your favorite Products from July Boxes? My treatsie didn't make the list this month (SEND ME SOME DAMN CHOCOLATE) and goodies, and love with food were kind of LAME (thank god for Popsugar) so I hope the end of August does not disappoint!!!!