Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October- What should be coming in the MAIL!

Most of the fun of subscription boxes for me is the WAITING. The knowing its coming, and figuring out what and when and whats inside, and the spoilers, and that excitment leading up! So I am going to try and start doing a monthly post of whats coming this month. It will keep me honest about how many "splurge" boxes i get throughout the month! I will also include orders I made, or goodies I am getting free to "review"

1. Birchbox Sub #1
2. Birchbox Sub #2 (I JUST got this with the $99 code, and the free you pick two, AND the free mini hairfryer) I couldnt resist!
3. Ipsy
4. Treatsie
5. Glossybox
6. Glossybox 2 (I bought a second once I saw the TARTE eyeshadow spoiler, I may buy more through ebates as a "gift" because its only $12.25! ) They would make great christmas gifts! I just want to see what else is in the box!
7. Popsugar Must Have!
8.  FabFitFun (I signed up for the FIRST time, I want that scarf)!
9. Influenster K CupsPack! (also coming with coupons from Keurig.com for HALF OFF A coffee pot! If anyone wants a code let me know!)
10. Swaggable- Chocolate Brownie Brittle Chips!
11. A Diamond Candle!
12. A sephora order or two (Oh boy flash shipping was a mistake!)


What did you order/are subbed to for October? Anything new and fun I should check out?! Let me know! I would LOVE TO HEAR!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment