Its that time when I get to go through all my instagram photos and find the stuff i loved the MOST from the past month!
1. The Chocolate Expresso Cookie from my Treatsie box. OMG So delicious you can learn more (and buy some) here. I love everything chocolate, and coffee so these were right up my alley. The other cookies in this months box were also top notch but the expresso and chocolate was the BEST!.
2. Diffuser from PopSugar Must Have- This diffuser came at the perfect time, moving into a new apartment that was empty for a few weeks is kinda smelly., It was great to take this over and leave it in the kitchen! It made the whole apartment smell amazing!
3. Kashi Hummus Crips in Goodies Co- I got this chip type in an influenster box and I am IN LOVE. When I got another flavor in my goodies co It sealed my fate. (they are on sale at target this week also, buy three Kashi items get one free. I will be stocking up!)
4. NYX eyeshadow from Ipsy- My eyeshadow came broken but ipsy sent me another but I got a georgous silver color!
5. Yes Too Blueberries Wipes from Birchbox- These are amazing! They are age refresh and I am only 26..but i LOVE the smell!
6. Cargo Eye shadow Palette ( Ulta 21 Days of Beauty)- So this is kind of not from subs, but i was lucky enough to get the Cargo Eye shadow palette during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty and I LOVE IT! Its wonderful, and has great colors. Huge Fan!
7. BCBG Perfume from Glossybox!- I am normally not a fan of perfumes that get sent out, but this one is good! I also am a huge fan of rollerballs, its enough to last awhile without making me feel like i am going to waste it!
8. Stila Lipstick from Birchbox LOCAL- Loving this! Lasts forever such a great color!
9. Blue/Black bauble Earrings from Little Black Bag- I need to look up what these were called AND check for a photo but I got an adorable pair of earrings. I have been loving big dangly earrings. I used to wear a ton of them then played sports in HS and it was a hassle, and was just lazy in college so I am enjoying getting back to jewelry and makeup!
10. BIRCHBOX LOCAL! I Loved being able to attend this. Since I was home (in NJ) for a wedding the week of birchbox Local. I dragged my lil sister into NYC to get a "nail polish change" for $15 bucks. SO we show up, and its amazing, such a cute lil spot. We get escorted into the back where we get a full manicure from a really nice manicurist, and chat with the alessandro and tweezerman reps who are also really nice. Then after that we got to go pick out five "samples" for our birchbox. My SAMPLES were amazing. I got a full size CC cream, a Full size highlighter, and a full size make up remover. All of this (nail polish change, five items for $15) it was great! They also gave us water bottles while we waited, and candy! (More photos are on my instagram if you are interested in checking out what it looked like! )
So that is my top ten for September!