Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 2014 IPSY Spoilers

Ipsy Spoiler Time

I love spoilers..... 


What is it about the start of a new month that gets me so excited? Well Its freaking spoilers. I work with college students, and everytime I talk about the "boxes" I get they are like, so its a grab bag? Yeah but...I always know whats coming because I look at spoilers. They always ask why I don't want to be surprised...and I tell them the spoilers are at LEAST half of the fun! 

On to the spoilers! Ipsy has already given us THREE awesome spoilers!



This looks like an URBAN DECAY 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner!


These are Caitlyn Cosmetics Lip Balms, Starlooks Lip Liner, and Marykay at play lipgloss


These look like City Color White Gold Highlighter, Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Eye shadow, and Rainbow Honey Nail Polish. 


Sweet Deal huh?! I am not sure how excited I am for this stuff. The nailpolish looks awesome, and I know people will go NUTS for the urban decay but those eyeliners are not my HG! 


IF you are not a member of ipsy yet and want to sign up, please feel free to use my link here! Its $10 a month and ALWAYS way over that value with full size and deluxe size samples. Normally we get between four and six items! (Normally five, sometimes four, ONE time I got six lol)


* this post does contain referral links in which I may get free products, however all views and opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment