1. I don't know if this counts for August but from Bzzagent i got the new Kashi Hummus Crisps and holy shit they are delicious. I do like hummus, and wasn't really sure what to expect. They are made from chick-peas but not hummus flavored if that makes sense. They are olive oil and sea salt flavored and YUM! Try them!
birchbox awhile ago, and LOVED it enough to buy it...well use all my BB points i hoarded for MONTHS because it costs $35 for this ONE lotion. i got the full size and I just LOVE IT! It smells great and is fantastic.
Hautelook Summer Beauty Bag- This was busted when i got my bag from Hautelook....but even as a loose shadow it is amazing. I love bright blue and teal shades so this is perfect for me!
4. Laura Gellar Baked Blush- Hautelook Summer Beauty Bag- I have NEVER loved a blush, but this one is AMAZING. Its just so pretty on me, and its not to bright, I can use it (from someone who uses NO blush ever, this is important) and i was not expecting to like, or love it! So its a WIN! Get this!
5. Fruitables from Barkbox- I like that these are tiny and wetish. My dog is BIG but still a puppy and having smaller strongly scented treats are so good for her!
7. Pacifica BB Cream- Ipsy. This stuff works wonders. I had it in my makeup bag from an old box and it coming in my ipsy this month reminded me of how awesome it works with my skin. I hear some people don't have positive things going on with it, It is one shade...which may turn people off. I will try anything and I think it works very well on my skin. it gives me a nice glow! (I can probably only use this in the summer when i am tanner. haha)
8. Whish Deodorant swipe birchbox- Ok so when i got this i was like WTF BIRCHBOX this Sucks! Then i tried it one day when i was all gross (sorry for the TMI) and it smells great, I think it worked well, and honestly its just smart and convenient. It was a huge win for me!
9. May Designs- Weekly to do's- Popsugar Must Have- I just did a Popsugar Top Ten (with a coupon!) list as well. and i just LOVE this planner. Its cute, fun, and a good idea!
10. Naturebox Apple Slices- Popsugar Must Have- These were also in the popsugar box this month and were yummy. So yummy!
Those were the BEST of August, and honestly I am not that impressed. Normally I go to make this list and think WOW and THIS and THIS and THAT! All great! however this month it was bit more of a struggle. COME ON SEPTEMBER! I hope you rock! ;-)
*Post does contain referral links, in which I may receive referral credit. I am not affiliated with the company in any way*