Friday, September 6, 2013

September Spoilers! Glossybox

Spoiler Time! While I impatiently wait for my popsugar box to arrive I spend my days looking at spoilers! This month we have quite a few to share starting with Glossybox!

Glossybox!
 An email to subscribers told us that we would be receiving four full size items totaling $110 and one of the items is a Full Size Diamax Thickening treatment!
Email saying we get four FULL SIZE products which are worth $110

This is the first item! It seems to get mixed reviews but I am very interested in trying these! I am also interested to see what else is in the box because the other three FULL SIZE items value $60....so it will be very interesting to see what else is included! 

I will update more as I find it! Interested in getting glossybox? Sign up HERE


*Post does contain referral links, in which I may receive referral credit. I am not affiliated with the company in any way*

No comments:

Post a Comment