Friday, September 6, 2013

September Spoilers! Birchbox!

Another spoiler post! This Month Birchbox shared a spoiler video here! The video showed us a FEW spoilers!

The theme for the month is Heritage and 100 subscribers will be getting $100 to spend in the birchbox shop! SO hoping that i get a golden ticket! ;-)

Spoilers Include!

Everyone will be getting a Ruffian Nail Polish! They mentioned two collections (both are on the website) in the video, so I think we could get one from either collection.



Surge Normant Hair Spray!


Davines Sea Salt Spray


Mereadesso All in One Moisturizer

Yes To GrapeFruit CC Cream- 

Amika  Dry Shampoo- I am kind of over dry shampoos. I have greasy hair and should LOVE these, but just havent found one I love/that works well and I am sick of trying it, plus if my hair is gross I feel gross and just want a shower all day. 

Amika Blow Out Spray- Can someone please explain wtf a blow out is? Someone else blow drying your hair? 


All in all I am excited to get the nail polish and hope i get some other AWESOME goodies in my birchbox. I just love trying new things and being surprised! 

Yay for the 10th! Get here soon so I can see whats in my box! Want to get awesome products delivered to your door from birchbox? Sign up HERE



*Post does contain referral links, in which I may receive referral credit. I am not affiliated with the company in any way*

No comments:

Post a Comment