Thursday, May 30, 2013



I am linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts!

- I didn't post anything this week, or use instagram like AT ALL because my mom was here!

-This is ok because I went to the Zoo, Toured Charleston, Went to the Beach, Saw the Great Gatsby, and spend quality time with my mom

-I am working on a Little Black Bag Review, Julep, and a "random One Off" box reviews. The random one off box will include Julep, Popsugar Must Have, Birchbox, and Glossybox!

-I am getting a new camera in order to take better pictures! So excited about this

-I am SO EXCITED for the glossybox next month. It is going to be amazing, have you seen the spoilers? 6 (not one by Six) purfume samples is ok with me! A nailpolish, and lipstick? I cannot wait for this and am excited! Also I didn't know that July will be 1 year for popsugar, so I am going to make sure I stick around for that box even though I said I was cancelling after

-I am a BZZAgent, and was selected for THREE campaigns! A Dr Scholls one, which I got today with coupons (If anyone wants a $4 off coupon for Dr Scholls let me know!! Send an email to crazyaboutsubs@gmail.com) And I am wearing them right now, and lets be honest I was not expecting much but its 6pm and my feet feel good! I also got selected for a Kroger Chicken, and Frozen Mean Campaign! SO excited about this! I love trying new things, ESP when they are FREE! And I love coupons. Its a problem!

That's my Thursday Thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I got selected for the Dr. Scholls BZZAgent but not the others

    My Blog: http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete