Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Thoughts!


Yay for Thursday!!! I am linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts again today!


1. Why do my birchboxes arrive on different days? If they are going to the same area of the country you would think they would arrive on the same day? I understand why my sister and I get our ipsy on different days (normally only a day or two off) but i would love to see how they choose which boxes to send in one wave ya know?

2. My puppy is getting fixed tomorrow! No cute little puppys from my puppy! I am excited, and glad it will be done, but sad because we rescued her and the free vet visits are over after they do this. :-(... but I think its SO FREAKING Cute when the animals have cones on their heads! My cat Nala had to be fixed (I am all for adoption, we found her outside the nasty wintery streets and getting animals spayed/deterred as soon as possible for their health and because their are already so many dogs and cats waiting to be adopted).

3. I am STILL EXCITED For my bespoke post! I know I posted about the selections, but i ALSO am very excited about the upcoming selections? Who knows when but i saw some fancy coffee stuff on their facebook page that said they were testing it for later boxes! Stoked! (that month bespoke post is for me!) If you sign up for bespoke post my favorite part is that you can keep skipping months until you see something that is worth spending the money! I LOVE boxes with skip options!

4. Pacifica finally released the Solar Palate that i have been eyeing since my ipsy last month! I want it! But am trying to behave, so hopefully someone else wants to buy it and tell me how awesome it is, and that I cannot live without it, so that i HAVE to buy it?! :-)

1 comment: