Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trying something new... Sunday Social!

Today I am going to link up with Ashley and Neely  for MY FIRST SUNDAY SOCIAL!


1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
              Target is five feet from my apartment (Well maybe 100 yards, its NOT far I can walk) and I probably go four times a week. More when i find a good deal. The Cashiers KNOW me, and that I use coupons. Its probably bad..... but i LOVE it. I also recently started loving JCpenny again! Its super affordable and they have some really cute stuff for work! 



2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
                   I love Coach which i suppose in the world of designer brands is super cheap, but I would buy every single thing they put out every single season. And use a new purse every day. :-) 


3. What is your must have closet staple?
   My little black dress. I actually have one that I bought for my sophomore dance and STILL have, and it looks great still. That dress has now taken me to dances, sorority formals, university formals, wedding showers, etc. Its great! I think it was less than $50 at TJ Maxx too. 
Cami's are also necessary. For under sweaters, wearing to bed, under shirts that are too low, etc. When I was in Detroit they were worn to work under the 3982349832 sweaters I own. Then my company moved me to South Carolina. It does not get cold here. No use for sweaters but those Cami's? STILL USEFUL!    :-) 


4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
 I love pointy toe flats. I don't think thats a type but thats what I like. I have found REALLY cute ones at Victoria secret that were Colin Stewart that I loved...and my puppy chewed them. But they are just great for work, or to dress up jeans. I also have a tendency to fall in heels (Twice in one week in college, once down stairs, and once on a dinner cruise with my residents because I was an RA) This leads me to worry about heels. 

 I love these shoes, the mint green ones at the top?! So sad I didnt get them before they sold out of my size. :-( I did however buy the snakeskin ones and the black ones. :-) 

5. What is the best clothing deal you’ve ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
 Ever. hurm... Every year for Christmas for the past like four years my younger sister (who is 21 now)  gets TONS of Victoria secret stuff, I have a VS credit card, and every time they send free coupons for undies, or free tank tops, or water bottles, she gets them all packaged up for Xmas. Normally this includes at least 10 pairs of free underwear. I calculated one year she ended up with $200 worth of stuff If I had paid full pice (which i hope no one ever does at VS because man they have some sales that make it EASY to score free things) 



6. What is a style you’d love to try?
Anything that involves wearing bigger jewelry  I stick to tiny pieces. A Locket from my parents, a cute silver necklace from the boyfriend, and a few others. I am always uncomfortable putting big pieces (like the popsugar necklace that grew on me) on any outfit because I am SO not sure if it looks good or not. Arm candy I can do, layer on those braclets...but necklaces I am so unsure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment